Group Insurance Plans
We consider 4 key areas when designing the best health plans for you:
After discussing your company’s needs, we provide a custom proposal with cost/benefit analysis of the plans, review provider networks with regard to your group, and grade service capabilities of carriers. You’ll be able to compare premiums, copays, deductibles, and prescription costs in an easy to read format.
We offer the following types of group benefits:
- Fully Insured
- Alternate Funding
- Consumer-Driven Health Plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangments (HRA’s)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA’s)
Ancillary Plans: (Employer/Employee Paid)
- Disability (STD, LTD, NYSDBL)
- Long Term Care
- Group and Individual Medicare plans
- HR Benefits Newsletter
- Access to COBRA administration services
- Seminars for business owners
- We offer plans both on and off the NY Exchange.
- All of our group insurance staff are certified in the Affordable Care Act and the NY State of Health website.