Health Care Reform
All of our Group Insurance staff are certified in the Afffordable Care Act and the NY State of Health web site. We offer group plans both on and off the NY Exchange.
To help you sort out health care reform, we’ve assembled some helpful links on the topics that are most important to our clients.
Health Care Reform for Employers
For Q&A from our webinar “Health Care Reform for Employers” on May 30, 2013, click here.
Summaries and Timelines for Implementation
- Quick Reference Timeline for HCR
- Plain English Health Care Reform
- Health Care Reform Implementation Chart
Specific Provisions of the Bill
- Cadillac Tax
- Small Business Tax Credit
- Whitehouse Guidance on the Small Business Tax Credit
- Preventive Provisions of the PPACA
- Grandfathered Health Plans
- DOL Fact Sheet – Young Adult Coverage to age 26
- Employer Mandate Penalty Flow Chart
- Employer Mandate Penalty Calculation
Calculators and Studies
- Milliman Study on Family of 4 Annual Health Costs
- Health Insurance Tax Credit Calculator
- The Kaiser Family Foundation Employer Health Benefits Survey
- Subsidy Calculator
Websites for More Information
- New York State of Health (The Official Health Plan Marketplace)
- Kaiser Family Foundation
- IRS Guidance on Health Care Reform
- FAIR Health, Inc.